- 1lb of ground turkey burger (I used the lowest fat one I could find)
- 2 tbsp of bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp of low-fat buttermilk (I think mine was actually fat free)
- 2-1/4 tsp parsley chopped (I totally eye-balled this)
- 1/4 tsp Dijon Mustard (I think I used a bit more)
- Several good dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together.
I love these turkey burgers. I hadn’t planned on making them into hearts but when I was shaping them in my hands I noticed the potential and decided to spice dinner up. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I have hearts on my mind.
I decided to keep going with the heart theme and cut the cheese into heart shapes. I even did my kid’s buns into hearts. They got really into it and thought it was the greatest thing ever. I’m sure you could do this with regular burgers also.