My husband loves these for breakfast. I like mine without cheese so you can fix it either way. This would also make a great lunch if you like to mix things up a bit. That was grapefruit juice in the picture.
- We use the Hearty grain or 100 Calorie wheat English Muffins
- 2-3 ounces of fat free or reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 patty of Turkey sausage
I first put a little cheese on each half of the muffins and put them in our toaster oven. Toast until the cheese is melted. I microwave the turkey sausage patty for 30 seconds and then make a sandwich.
- 100 calorie muffin
- 80 calories for cheese (if you use)
- 60 calories for turkey patty
- Total Calories = 240 Not bad for a filling breakfast.