- 1 lb lean turkey (you may notice in the slow cooker and final picture it doesn’t look like turkey and you are right. It’s venison. The day I started to make this recipe I had ground turkey but forgot I would have to slow cook it so I made turkey burgers. The day I actually got around to making the chili I had venison instead.
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 can of whole kernel corn
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 can of black beans, kidney beans, chili beans
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 package of Chili Seasoning
- low-fat cheese (which I forgot)
Calories – 386 with cheese and 338 without the cheese!