Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Yield: 1 serving, 1 each
• 1 cup non-fat milk
• 1 Tbsp. unsweetened, canned pumpkin puree
• ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
• 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 1 cup brewed black coffee
• 1 dash ground nutmeg (to taste; optional)
1. Add milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract to medium saucepan. Turn on heat to low and stir until mixture is close to but not boiling (look for lots of small bubbles on the sides of the pot).
2. Remove from heat and mix vigorously with a metal whisk until frothy. Pour into mug, add brewed coffee.
Nutritional Information (per serving):